- This course is intended to introduce and prepare a student for the information and study required by Transport Canada to complete the written Private Pilot License examination.
- This Fall course will run from Monday, Sept. 20 to Monday Dec. 6th, 2021.
- This is primarily an In-person course, scheduled for 22 evenings and 1 Saturday over a 12 week
(48 hour) period. Each class is an interactive 2 hr. session with an instructor.
- Appropriate Covid distancing and masking protocols will be followed.
- Fall 2021 classes are scheduled for Monday and Wednesday evenings, from 7:00pm to 9;00 pm. One Saturday class is scheduled from 8:00am to Noon.
- Should Covid conditions & Government mandates change this course can switch easily to an On-line Zoom class format.
- A Mitchinson Ground School package of textbooks, study material, and tools must be acquired from the Flight Office before beginning the course.