- This hybrid on-line course is intended to introduce and prepare a student for the information and study required by Transport Canada to complete the written Private Pilot License examination.
- This spring course will run from Monday April 12 to Monday June 28th, 2021.
- Both on-line and in-person classes for this course are scheduled for 23 evenings and 2 Saturdays over a 12 week (42 hour) period. Each on-line session is an interactive 90 minute " Zoom" class - with an instructor. For in-person sessions - appropriate Covid distancing and masking protocols will be followed.
- Online classes for this Spring 2021 session are scheduled for Monday and Thursday evenings, from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. Saturday classes are scheduled from 8:00am to Noon.
- A Mitchinson Ground School package of textbooks, study material, and tools must be acquired from the Flight Office before beginning the course.